Wait for an email from your school or teacher. Without an invitation, you will have no course.
Click on the Sign Up button in the email to sign up.
Enter your information and accept.
To log in, go to Your Agora and click Log In.
Click on the assignment you wish to open.
Click on the green “Start” button
to start the assignment.
When you have finished the assignment, click on the blue “Submit” button
to send the assignment to your teacher.
When you click on an assignment or are doing an assignment, you may see 6 different buttons.
If you open an assignment, you can close it by clicking this button. If you start an assignment, you can cancel your progress and close it by clicking on this button.
Click on the green start button to begin doing an assignment. Until you click start, the assignment will be blurry.
When you have answered all the questions, click on the blue “Submit” button to finish the assignment and send it to your teacher.
If you wish to finish your assignment later, click on the pause button to save your changes and close the assignment.
If you wish to redo a submitted assignment or delete all your answers, click on the gray “Redo” button.
If you wish to have a pdf version of an assignment, click on the purple “Print” button. A pdf version you can save or print will open in a new tab.
To change your course, click on the name of the active course and select the course you wish to see from the dropdown.
The Your Agora Student Panel has two main parts.
The assignment icons on the side of the organizer will let you hide or show all assignments of that type. You can also hide and show the names and dates of the classes.
You can hide or show course information by clicking on the long gray arrow below the course information.
Click here and select the Google Play store or App Store.
Here is a list of the most common problems for students.
Can’t see any courses?
- Were you invited to a course? Check your email for an invitation. Are you using the right email address to log in? Be sure your log in email is the same as the email your invitation was sent to.
Your course is not started?
- Your teacher and school controls when the course starts. Wait for your teacher to start the course or contact your teacher and ask them to start the course.
- Any assignment with a short answer or essay question will need your teacher to grade it. When you have finished such assignments, the grade will be “?/20” for example. Wait for your teacher to grade the assignment or contact your teacher.
No Redo button?
- Some assignments you can’t redo. Your teacher controls this. If you think it is a mistake, contact your teacher.
Can’t access your live video class?
- Some schools will include a link to your class in “Location”. Try clicking on location to go to your video class. If this does not work, other schools will include instructions in one of your first assignments. Try opening one of the first assignments and starting it to see the instructions.
- If you still have a problem connecting, please contact your teacher or school. Your Agora does not control live video classes.
Forgot your password?
- Follow this link to reset your password.
For questions about assignments, contact your teacher or school. Their contact information will be in the course information at the top of the course. If their contact information is not there, check your email or go to your school’s website.
For problems with the website, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or click on “Help" and select “Contact Us”.